Delivering modern government contact centre excellence by embracing digitalisation and effective workforce management strategies
Government entities in the Middle East are transforming their contact centres to drive the national vision and provide a smarter, more efficient and convenient government service to the rapidly growing, diverse population. In an era of great expectation and technological innovation, it is essential for modern government contact centre leaders to find a way to effectively satisfy their customers.
With this in mind, the 2nd Government Contact Centre Middle East Summit will take place in Dubai from 20 - 23 March 2016. This is the only event in the region dedicated to the government sector and the meeting place for top contact centre professionals in the region who want to learn best practices and network with industry leaders.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Stay up to date with the latest meta-trends driving government contact centre development for improved customer services
- Motivate, retain and excel - discover industry best practices in workforce management that extend beyond traditional approaches
- Serve your citizens by learning how to evolve your contact centre
- Get recognised for outstanding achievements or see who is leading the way by participating in the annual Government Contact Centre Excellence Awards
- Go to the heart of government contact centre management and citizen service delivery by participating in interactive government-led workshops
What’s new for the 2016 edition?
- Towards a smarter government: Understanding the vital role of contact centres in creating a smart government
- The power of the agent: Creating contact centre excellence through effective HR management
- A changing landscape: Embracing technology and improving efficiency of the contact centre
- Delivering world-class contact centres: Maximising performance and quality of service
- Staying ahead of the game: The future of government contact centres in the Middle East
Who will you meet?
C-Level, VPs and Directors of:
- Call Centres
- Contact Centres
- Customer Service
- Customer Operations
- Customer Support
- Customer Care